Criteria for NURSERY Admissions: 2020-2021
- Children born between 1st October 2016 to 30th September 2017 (both dates inclusive) will be eligible.
- Locality of Residence: Within 1 km radius of school
ONLINE ADMISSION FORMS will be made available from December 1st 2019 to December 22nd 2019 on the school website.
- There will be no offline admission
- Parents and the child will meet the School Admission Committee only, when given an appointment for the admission
- Parents will be required to produce the original and attested Xerox copies of the following documents / certificates :
- Municipal Birth Certificate. (for Catholics, Baptism Certificate is compulsory)
- Caste/Sub-caste certificate if applicable.
- Aadhar Card of the child.
- Ration Card with child’s name included.
- Passport size photograph of the child.
- Complete Family photograph.(parents and all their children)
If the child belongs to any Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribe, Nomadic tribe, Other Backward Caste etc., a certificate of the child has to be submitted along with Admission form.
Caste Certificate of either parent will not be considered.
Please note that the Caste Certificate should be obtained only from the Tahsildar's / Magistrate / Collector's Office.
Caste Certificate from any other organization or institution will not considered.
- English Translation (Affidavit) required in case of Birth or Caste Certificate in regional language.
- School Leaving Certificate of parents, if he / she is an ex-student of this school.
- Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- This form registration is not a guarantee for admission.
- If any misinformation in any detail is detected, the admission of the child will be cancelled.
- The decision of the selection of students will be done by the SCHOOL ADMISSION COMMITTEE only.
- Parents will be intimated about their child’s admission via email/SMS
- The school authorities declare that they do not accept any donation.
Those attempting to secure admission by any dishonest or unfair means their admissions will stand cancelled.
- BEWARE OF MIDDLE-MEN.